Footage of TTC RailGrinding streetcar W30 switching tracks in Yard 3 at our museum, the Halton County Radial Railway. The car was built in 1946 and was originally Cleveland Transit #4206. It was acquired by the TTC in 1952 and renumbered #4631. It was converted into a .
The sturdy frame is insulated and features a grinding head with 3way adjustment Fine grinding of the blades, crossing and check rails in all types of turnouts The grindstone can be adjusted over a ± 30° angle range (various dimensions and fastening are available)